Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Shop Has Reopened!!!

  Well I think that I have taken a nice little break to refreshen my thoughts and ideas, and also spend some time with my family over the holidays.  It felt great to relax and read a book or watch a movie if I wanted, but I am definately ready to get back to doing what I love....designing.

  With this new line I decided that I wanted to do some things that I haven't ever done before, and have a different feel to my items.  Since Valentines Day is just around the corner I chose to do some more Romantic and Nostaglic things.  I used alot of vintage fabrics and embelishments, which was so much fun!  I also wanted to use some more natural and raw textures and colors because that seems to be what I am drawn to right now.

  I really hope you all enjoy this new line as much as I do....Enjoy!















3 comments:

  1. Those are really great! Will have to go check out your shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your break sounds like it was really nice. I worked through the holidays and I wish I would have taken some time to just read a book.

    Your pieces are lovely. Enjoy creating your new collection.

    ReplyDelete