Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Liberty Of London...For Target...



  While doing one of my MANY trips through Target, I just about died when I came across the new collection they have just put out.  It is called Liberty Of London....and it is sooooo cute!  I wanted to put everything in my cart.  They have evrything from Dinner wear, to Childrens clothing.  I ended up purchasing one of the pillows just to see if it would work with my bedding, and turns out it is PERFECT!  It is totally not what I had planned on doing in our room, but I have to say it is so fun.  I will definately be making more trips out to Target to get more from this new line.  Paiges new summer swim suit being one of them.  The prices on the items are very affordable as well...because it is Target right?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment