Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fresh and Modern Design...

  After looking through this website and drooling all over my computer, I have decided that I am completely in love with this fabulous designer. Romo is a family owned and operated business out of the U.K.  and is available Worldwide.  Unfortunately not here in Boise.  The good news is...you can get some of their items in Seattle. 

  I just love how they have made some very unique and very high quality textiles and wallcoverings.  Keeping them modern and fresh, but still keeping a little whimsy to it.  The colors and textures are just amazing and I just wish that I could see some of them in person.  I seriously want the brown couch I have pictured.  It looks so comfy and stylish, which is very hard to find here in Boise.







No comments:

Post a Comment