Sunday, October 17, 2010

Heart of the Home...




  I'm pretty much sure that most of you will agree that the kitchen is the heart to every home.  Even more so during these coming months of Fall and Winter.  I know that some of my fondest memories have been in my parents kitchens.  My dad always had huge pots of soups and stews for us ready at any time after coming in from a busy day of school or snowman building.  Now it is my turn to create those memories with my daughter.  I think the best rule of thumb when designing or decorating your kitchen is to keep it simple and functionable.  My favorite way to decorate is with items that can be "used".  I always keep my big white bowl full of seasonal fruits and veggies.  What are your "must haves" in your kitchen?


    


                                                                                                          




1.) Kristen Buckingham 2.) Anthropologie 3.) decor8 4.) Grahm Moss 5.) Claudia G Pearson 6.) Anthropologie 7.) sfgirlbybay 8.) Lonny Magazine 9.) my personal picture

No comments:

Post a Comment