Monday, October 4, 2010

Man Cave...

  For the past few months I have really been trying my hardest to come up with a color theme and design plan for Dominics home office.  With having a very energetic three year old, we decided to turn our mother-in-law house into his office.  I'm actually pretty excited about it, because it is totally separtate from the house. This means it can have a style of its own.  I really wanted something that fell within his color palette tastes, and was really calming and sophisticated.  It has to be a place where he feels like he can get some good work done, and also be able to bring colleagues in to....and I think I found what I was looking for!

I found this idea while browsing through the new Pottery Barn Fall Season catalog.  This steel blue color on the walls is so yummy, and paired with the natural golden and rust colors makes it even better.  I love that Pottery Barn offers their paint colors to us, because sometimes picking the right color and imagining it in a room is the hardest part of the decision making process.  What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment