Friday, September 16, 2011

D.I.Y. Shower Curtain

I just had to share this D.I.Y. project that I stumbled upon.  Now, I know allot of you have looked at something in a store and thought to yourself "I could make that".  Well for me, this was one of those items.  I fell in love with one of the beautiful, yet very expensive shower curtains over at everyone's favorite store Anthropologie.  I always go in there and drool all over everything in the place.  I'm sure they get that allot.  If you are like me though, and can't justify spending the $118 for a shower curtain, especially when your taste changes like every month...then this project is for you.  This gal managed to make a very similar version of the curtain for only $5.  Crazy right!  You can go pick out your favorite fabric and go to town.  Now that we are approaching Fall and Winter maybe it will be the perfect time to think of a few D.I.Y. projects to keep up busy through the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment