Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Place To Call Home...

As you may have noticed, I have been a little "missing in action" this week.  That is because I have been to Portland, Seattle and back in a matter of 4 days.  My very most important line of duty was to see my dear friend Melissa and celebrate her new baby boy on his way.  Then off to Seattle to see the house we will be calling home for at least the next 2 years.  I have to say... I LOVE IT!  It is perfect for us, and I couldn't be happier.  
With all of this said... I have had the most spectacular partner in crime.... Minnie Mouse to be exact.  My sweet daughter Paige is very in to dressing up these days, and with the rain in Seattle it is the perfect way to be a child.  I spent most of my days hanging out with her.....

No comments:

Post a Comment