Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh So Fresh...

  Just a little "shout out" to my new favorite lunch spot.  No, it is not a sit down restaurant or anything like that.  It is the Gemini Fish Market here in Issaquah.  On Wednesdays my daughter has gymnastics, and she usually asks for McDonald's afterwards.  Now I'm not a super health freak, but I always feel a little guilty when she eats those happy meals.  Especially after doing something so healthy like gymnastics.  So on our way home I saw a little fish market that had a sign in the window that said "Fresh Clam Chowder, and Cioppino".  Well....they had me at Cioppino.  I was just going to get some for Dominic, but when I started loading up his bowl to go I saw how yummy and chunky it looked, so I got some for me as well as clam chowder for Paige.  We were all licking our bowls after was inhailed our soup.  I am thinking that the fish market is going to be our new Wednesday lunch tradition.  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment