Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Fresh Start To The New Year...

One of the first things that I did after Christmas was take down all of my (cherished but ready to box up) holiday decorations, and then clean clean clean.  It feels SO GOOD to get rid of all of that dust and pine needles.  I love the feeling of a fresh start to the New Year with a clean home, and fresh new pile of yummy fabrics that I have collected over the past year.  I will be doing alot of sewing and crafting to get my shop ready to re-open my shop next month.

  Here are some very inspiring pictures that just make me so happy.  I love all of the collected letters that each have their own great texture  and character. They all together make for a spectacular focal point on the wall, without going for the basic framed art.  Way to think "outside the frame".




  Also, here is some really fun and in-expensive artwork from Matou en Pelouche.  I purchased three of her prints, and can't wait to find the perfect frames to put them in.






















1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see all of the amazing inspiration coming from you on your new Blog.
    Since you are a amazing lady. Maybe because your mom is my most amazing friend.
    I am blessed to know both of you.
    pinkpolkadotstudio.com

    ReplyDelete