Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Following Your Dreams...

For the past 5 years I have been really hard on myself, and haven't really done the things necessary to make myself feel better.  Before I had my daughter I loved going to the gym, and running my buns off.  Then life got busy, and it just seemed to work it's way out of my daily routine.  One day I just woke up and decided that things weren't just going to change for me, I was going to have to do the changes myself.  So I got my butt back into running, and I couldn't be happier about it.  I feel so much better about myself, and it even makes me feel like a happier, healthier mother.  Hopefully this will give you a little courage to do at least one of those things that you keep wishing you COULD do, and realize that you CAN do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment